£Attractive - depending on experience
Motor Pricing Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
Support delivery of business and financial targets, in particular the budgeted motor
sales, revenue and profit volumes, through high quality analysis and forward-moving
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Pricing and Underwriting
- Proactively identify pricing & underwriting opportunities and make recommendations
to exploit them.
- Present results of analysis effectively and influence decision making panels.
- Maintain robust pricing processes including rate change history, logs, specs, formal
- Gain & maintain familiarity with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and rate changes,
past & present.
Analysis and Reporting
- Carry out necessary and sufficient analysis to make informed decisions on pricing
- Use SAS and spreadsheet modeling to monitor profitability and competitiveness and
to answer business questions.
- Detailed statistical pricing analysis of customer and product data.
- Customer profiling and segmentation.
- Analysis of fraud.
- Product profitability and lifetime value modeling.
- Exploration of additional data sources.
- Audit of effectiveness of processes.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate KPI reports.
- Provide clear data requirements to IT Services to ensure a consistent and accurate
supply of data which satisfies all motor underwriting requirements.
- Enhance and maintain the rating algorithm and the business acceptance criteria logic.
- Plan, implement & test all rate changes. Arrange & progress comprehensive
testing by others as necessary.
How To apply