Car Insurance -
Jargon Buster


There are two types of immobiliser:

Manual immobiliser - this is usually placed on the steering wheel of your car e.g. Krooklok.

Electronic immobiliser - this disables the engine of your car. Some newer cars have these factory fitted by the manufacturer and these are normally shown within your car brochure. It is also possible to have one fitted by a garage or specialist who would supply a certificate of installation detailing the exact model of your car's immobiliser.


Customer Comments


Read more customer comments