Do you cover for driving abroad?

The swift way to insure your car in the EU

If you're only looking for the minimum car insurance required by law, all UK car insurance policies automatically provide this in all European Union (EU) countries. This covers your liability to third parties only - the minimum cover does not insure your car in case of any damage.

Most people want the full level of cover that they enjoy in the UK.

It's quick and easy to arrange the same cover in the EU as you have here. Just log in to your Swift Space and follow the simple steps to add driving abroad cover.

Please note that comprehensive car insurance or third party, fire and theft cover is not provided outside the UK unless you add this extra cover option before travelling.

Please note that some optional extras do not provide cover outside the UK.

For more information on driving abroad, please read your policy documents in your Swift Space.

Existing customers

View or change car details

Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply