Looking for van insurance that puts you in the driving seat? With us, you've a fast online purchase that lets you choose the extras.
Whether your van's for your personal use, business or commercial deliveries - we can help. You'll also save 10% when you buy online and you could benefit from up to 60% no claims discount. You may be able to qualify for an introductory discount if this is the first time you've needed van insurance. Or if you've already built up a no claims discount on another car or van, we may be able to match this and offer you the same number of years on your new policy.
Get a Quote
Benefits of comprehensive cover
- Repairs with a lifetime guarantee - for as long as you own your van
- Minor repairs on your doorstep
- And a guaranteed courtesy van* when your van's being repaired
- ...all from our national network of approved repairers.
You'll also get:
- New van replacement**
- Cover for your Sat Navs, hands-free and music players
- 24/7 window and windscreen repair
- Replacement locks and keys
- Wrong fuel cover
- Up to 93 days' EU travel***
- Up to £250 medical expenses for you and your passengers
- And more
Get a Quote
You can choose all the extra protection you need when you get a quote online. Options include:
- Three levels of breakdown cover
- Protected no claims discount
- Legal assistance
- Cover for loss or damage to your trailer
Get a Quote
Call us on 0845 601 3804. Lines are open Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm, Sat, 9am to 2pm.
Looking for fleet or haulage cover?
If your insurance needs are more specialised, you can arrange fleet, motor traders and haulage insurance with our partners at AXA Business Insurance. You can also cover your goods in transit, as well as employers' and public liability.
Find out more
*Not applicable for total loss claims.
**If your van is stolen or damaged within six months of you buying it new and registering it, and the cost of repair exceeds the limit we've set.
***When you give us 14 days' advance notice.
Swiftcover van insurance is sold, underwritten and administered by AXA Insurance UK plc, a member of the AXA group of companies. AXA Insurance UK plc. Registered in England No. 78950. Registered Office: 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD. A member of the AXA Group of Companies. AXA Insurance UK plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.